Friendlyface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What videos do you have left?

2 posters

Go down

What videos do you have left? Empty What videos do you have left?

Post  forpoon85 Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:15 am

Hi FF,

Been checking in your forum early last month and was told that all special videos were sold out and to check back after Nov 20th. Now I'm trying to find a thread about current videos offered but can't find it. So what's happening now? Please let me know.... can't go off for xmas without getting this sorted.

Many thanks man

FP

forpoon85

Back to top Go down

What videos do you have left? Empty Re: What videos do you have left?

Post  JustAnotherToker Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:29 pm

forpoon85 wrote:Hi FF,

Been checking in your forum early last month and was told that all special videos were sold out and to check back after Nov 20th. Now I'm trying to find a thread about current videos offered but can't find it. So what's happening now? Please let me know.... can't go off for xmas without getting this sorted.

Many thanks man

FP

Well, unfortunately FFs' stock is completely sold out for the rest of the year. What I'm thinking happened is some sort of miscommunication between you and FF, because he was asking for everyone to have their orders in by Nov. 20, he is going to be on vacation till the beginning of next year. FF even ran a special because he thought he over stocked (which was a great deal btw) and ended up selling the whole stock in 24 hrs.

JustAnotherToker

Back to top Go down

Post  forpoon85 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks for the reply JustAnotherToker... damn was really hoping to watch some good videos over Xmas.

forpoon85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down