Friendlyface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  RACER777 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:15 pm

HI FOLKS I HAVE GOOD NEWS, FF CHECKED HIS PAYMENT BOX AGAIN & HE FOUND MY PAYMENT.

I RECEIVED MY "COTTON CANDY" VID THIS MORNING. I AM SO HAPPY. I THOUGHT MY LETTER GOT LOST.

WE KNOW WE GET HONEST & RELIABLE SERVICE FROM FF. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RACER777

Back to top Go down

MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty enjoy the show

Post  meds4life Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 pm

glad to see all went well. Too bad not all of our brothers and sisters can't say the same.

ONE LOVE
meds4life
meds4life

Back to top Go down

MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sandport Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:02 pm

All the best Racer, burn a fattie for the rest of us in celebration of your great news.

Sand
sandport
sandport

Back to top Go down

MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY VID HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  rockerruth Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Great news Racer. Glad to hear that the payment got there and that your video arrived.
Now I am in your shoes. Got my GN email on 11/21 and still no good news in my mailbox. I refuse to get discouraged. Keep hoping every day. I've got 11 days to go before I can request a resend. Guess I can't do that until next year.
rockerruth

rockerruth

Back to top Go down

Post  rockerruth Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 pm

And a Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy!

rockerruth

Back to top Go down

Post  JustAnotherToker Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:59 am

Good to hear bud.

Rock I'm in your situation to man, got one part of my order just waiting on the rest. I'm guessing they were spaced so if that's the case it's only been the mail for 1.5 weeks so, we'll see...

Happy Holidays everyone!

JustAnotherToker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum