Where's FF?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where's FF?!

Post  homegrown1985 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:14 pm

I've also been a customer of FF since the video store opened, and have enjoyed some great rentals. Its too bad FF hasn't returned, and I hope everything is ok and the videos start streaming again. Luckily I rented a few extra videos before FF's vacation, but they are dwindling. I'd appreciate any leads to new video stores that might be able to fill the void of FF. I live in the U.S. and have been a long time customer. Please come back, FF! The fact that the forum is still operational is somewhat promising, right? I hope everyone had a great New Year!

homegrown1985

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's FF?

Post  TheDrake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

I've been here for at least a year, and I was so happy when I found FF, I don't know where to get these videos where I live. I found other places, but their prices are more and quality less. I hope FF comes back, if for no other reason than I still want a resend, ha ha.

TheDrake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Other vid store

Post  EgyRoma on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 am

I'm also a faithful customer of FF, but I must admit I don't see much hope for his return... Could somebody please email me the contact details of other providers that ship to the UK? My email is amiigaf at rocketmail.com

EgyRoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rockerruth on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Clevor Trever wrote:We don't think he went on a cruise ship around Italy, do we? Shocked

Wow...I guess anything is possible. Surprised

rockerruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nice on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Last edited by Mr Nice on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clevor Trever on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:06 am

I have to say that although I am disappointed at the non-return of FF, I have received every last thing I ordered. I have nothing outstanding and although I was a bit sceptical at first, I've had 12 successful deliveries (11 orders, one in two parts) from FF and was entirely content with all of them.

I'm sorry to all who have orders outstanding and hope all is resolved in due course.

Clevor Trever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum