Hi guys...........

Go down

Hi guys...........

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 am

Hello everybody. I wanted to say sorry for taking longer than I thought I would getting back to you guys. I did not have the password for this forum with me since all my stuff is still back in Vancouver.

I arrived for my holiday back on December 1st, and I am still here. I have had a business proposal offered to me which I am going to pursue. I have been offered a dream opportunity in another country by a friend.

I wanted to touch base with you guys rather than simply fading away into my new life. I am sorry it took this long to get back to you guys. I didnt want to say anything until I had given myself time to think about my next move carefully.

I wanted to say thank you to Sandport and all the regulars for all your support and business over the past couple of years. It has been a pleasure and an honor to speak an deal with each of you.

I wish each of you all the success in your futures. Even though the opportunity does not pay as well as the FF business, it comes with a lot less stress, which is something that always taxed my emotions while doing the FF business.

The business could not have been as successful if it had not been for the trust and patronage of all the customers, and for that reason I will be eternally grateful.

I have my fingers crossed that this new business will be a success. If it is not then I will return to the FF business.

This message is bittersweet. On one hand a great opportunity stands before me, and on the other hand I might be saying goodbye to a bunch of great people; many of whom I consider friends.

Stay safe everybody. If this business opportunity fails to deliver, then I will make a point of getting back in touch with each of you to see if I can be your supplier once again. Until then my friends.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://friendlyface.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

All the best

Post  sandport on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 am

Hi FF,

Goodbye my friend and good luck, thank you for your service and your videos. You were the man that fulfilled my needs and desires for a good 18 months.

I wish you every success in your new business venture and thanks for a wonderful supply of green to feed ma heed.

All the best - Sand
sandport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what??

Post  FFXFFX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 am

I still cant believe FF has not commented on unelivered vids.....
I have lost out like alot of you on this forum...I take it will we never see money or vids again
That is just pure con-man ship.
Sorry FF but I mean will we EVER get refunded...???????????????????????????????????????????

FFXFFX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cant Believe

Post  FFXFFX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 am

Im not being funny here FF, but if you left your passwpord in Vancover then what did you do?????go back and get it just to login here??? Im sorry I dont believe you...
I dont know how you can have all that dishonesty on your mind...we are all out of pocket, and to be HONEST I think you planned the whole thing...making everyone triple their orders cause you were "going on vacation"(my arse)...what a conman
Also, I wish you all the bad luck for the future...cause a character like yours will always come to a sticky end......
Dont know how you can live with yourself...Unhappy New Year by the way..............KARMA will bite you in the ass pity we all cant see it happen

FFXFFX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys...........

Post  Kerode11 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 am

You got out while your still ahead Friendly, can't blame a man for that.Best of luck. Has your mate got any more jobs going??

Kerode

Kerode11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nice on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

Last edited by Mr Nice on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  English Rose on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 am

Hi FF,
I would also like to say it's very good to hear you are safe and well. Farewell FF, good luck with your new life, I wish you all the best! I shall be sad to say goodbye but all good things must come to an end, if things don't work out I will be your customer again. It has been great 'knowing' you.

I do feel for all of you who haven't received their videos before Christmas but while I have been looking into other video stores recently I have noticed not one of them provides a resend service like FF. There is always a risk on our part ordering any of these videos from a video store and we have to take that risk or not have any videos. Another store states never order more than you can afford to lose, not that any of us can afford to lose money in this economical climate but we take that chance. If you feel you have been conned then you won't return to FF if he did come back to this business. I feel lucky that I have never required a resend and feel FF has been completely honest with us.

I want to wish all forum readers and FF the very best for the future.
English Rose x
English Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JAT on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Congrats on the new job and I wish you great success! I really enjoyed the past 1.5 years + of service you provided and will just chalk that last order up as a lost, nature of the business I guess.

Too all the other members I wish the best in whatever you may choose to do in life.

JAT

JAT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  captain jim on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm

ouch.
captain jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

goodbye my friend

Post  RUFFNECKX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi
FF IM SAD TO SEE YOU GO BUT I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEW LIFE,IVE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD SERVICE FROM YOU IN THE TIME IVE DEALT WITH YOU,IVE CRITICISED YOU IN THE PAST BUT ONLY TO KEEP YOU ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW.
ENJOY YOURSELF IN WHATEVER YOU DO,ITS BEEN A PLEASURE.

BY THE WAY GUYS IVE DEALT WITH LOTS OF MOM OVER THE YEARS AND FF IS THE EASIEST TO DEAL WITH OUT THEM ALL.
SOME MAY BE LEFT OUT OF POCKET,BUT WE ALL KNEW IT HAD TO END AT SOME POINT.
ACCEPT IT MOVE ON..... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy
PEACE FF

RUFFNECKX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you FF

Post  knvb on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 am

Its sad to see this end. But you have your own things in life to pursue and I understand.

THANKS to your service to me and your product is still the best I have encountered.

Take care FF!

knvb

knvb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 am

Thanks for the mostly kind words. I appreciate everybody's kindness. It sounds like there are a few people that didnt receive their order, or part of their order. I apologize if this has occurred to anybody. I obviously hope that everything works out for me in this new venture, but in case things do not, and I decide to return to the industry, I will honor any outstanding orders which failed to arrive.

With respect to the one person who doubted my statement about not having the password for this site......I am a bit lost as to how or why you think I would be dishonest with respect to this issue? My personal belongings are stored at a family member's house in Vancouver. After failing to remember the password, I simply contacted a family member back in Vancouver to pull my laptop out of storage. She packed up my laptop as well as some other personal belongings and had them couriered to me. The laptop had the password stored in the memory...now that I have my laptop again, I can gain access to the site.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://friendlyface.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

TO FF

Post  FFXFFX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:27 am

Hello FF, IM A GUY WITH SHORT TEMPER GUESS I VENTED IT OUT BECAUSE MY WIFE HAS MS AND WHEN I DIDNT RECIEVE WHAT I PAID FOR IT WAS ANNOYING AS OBVIOUSLY WATCHING VIDS CHEERS HER UP AND HELPS
THIS OF COURSE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR CRUEL WORDS BUT STRESS DOES FUNNY THINGS TO PEOPLES EMOTIONS
i AM SORRY I WAS SO MEAN......I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND,,,THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY EXPECT IF YOU EVER DO GO BACK TO BUSINESS I WOULD LIKE TO THINK YOU WOULD REFUND TO EVERYONE THAT DIDNT RECIEVE.....ITS NOT JUST ME
PEOPLE SAY "ITS PART OF THE BUSINESS"...BUT THE FACT THAT IT IS A BUSINESS MEANS THINGS SHOULD OF BEEN SORTED B4 YOU WENT AWAY....

FFXFFX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's been good

Post  thegersman on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 pm

FF
Thanks for your service and good luck !
thegersman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rocczilla on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Thanks for everything, FF

If you ever decide to return, I'll welcome you back again

Take care, bud

rocczilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yeamon on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:13 am

I am a bit late seeing this.

Nice to hear you are safe and sound FF.

Congrats to you on your new business venture, I am certain you will be very successful at it and anything you choose to do in life! Thanks for a great service over these last couple of years, its a shame we all may not be using you in future now but I understand your need to take up this new business opportunity, and as said I wish all every success with this.

Good luck to you Smile

yeamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are all very lucky to know you FF!

Post  meds4life on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:57 pm

I am really pleased that you are well, as i was concerned for you. I consider you one of my friends. I feel truely blessed to have known such a nice and decent person. I also attribute my very existance to you as I am as ill as anyone I know. Your compassion and kindness is something that is so rare in this day and age. I am MOST grateful that you managed to gather together a VERY SPECIAL group of of people, many of whom I call my friends. We are all still family and I thank FF for that as well.
I will pray that your newest venture will be as awesome as you hope it will be!!! I have no doubt you will do well!! I only hope that you keep my email addy and check in once in a while, so I can know how you are doing.

I could bloviate forever about many wonderful things. Instead, I will say "See you later" and "God's Speed my friend FF"!
ONE LOVE
Meds
meds4life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down