Friendlyface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's FF?

+14
GAMER2
Clevor Trever
HappyHammer
JAT
RACER777
EgyRoma
Buddie
Fuzz
rockerruth
FFXFFX
RUFFNECKX
English Rose
stoked
knvb
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where's FF? Empty Where's FF?

Post  knvb Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 am

Hi anyone knows when is FF coming back?
Hope everybody is doing fine.

Take care!
knvb

knvb

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty Re: Where's FF?

Post  stoked Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm afraid at this point that it's more of an "if" rather than "when" FF returns.

I'm trying to keep the faith that he will return and resume his excellent services to us, but my gut says the ride is over.....I truly hope otherwise......

stoked

Back to top Go down

Post  English Rose Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 am

I truly believe FF would not abandon us. IF he does not return it would be circumstances beyond his control.

Looking back to the e-mail about the notice he gave saying he would be away, FF said he would be away for part of January, so therefore I will not be doubting his return until we reach February at least. Even then he may have unforeseen delays. I shall keep my faith that he will be back.

Let's all think positively that he will return safe and sound and normal service will resume soon and let's hope he has a huge stack of videos ready for us as there are many of us waiting to place our orders.

English Rose
English Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  stoked Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:35 am

I hope you're right. I don't think he would have checked out without at least letting us know, unless he couldn't.

It'd be nice if he could drop us a note to let us know when he might be back.

I will remain hopeful...he's always come through in the past.

stoked

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty IS THIS HOW YOU RUN A BUSINESS..........AGAIN FF

Post  RUFFNECKX Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

hi
said it before and ill say it again.
if FF is running this as a business he should at least be posting to say he is still alive
ive spend his money for my next order a couple of times already and im not holding out much hope for a return.
FF has suprised me before and i hope he does again.
until then can anyone help me out with an invite code to another vid store.
Im sure FF wont mind Wink

KEEPING THE FAITH

RUFFNECKX

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty ME ASWELLl

Post  FFXFFX Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 am

YES LOOKS LIKE WE ALL GONNA HELP EACH OTHER OUT WITH NEW SUPPLIER...IF FF DOESNT RETURN..

FFXFFX

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty Re: IS THIS HOW YOU RUN A BUSINESS..........AGAIN FF

Post  rockerruth Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:41 pm

RUFFNECKX wrote:hi
said it before and ill say it again.
if FF is running this as a business he should at least be posting to say he is still alive
ive spend his money for my next order a couple of times already and im not holding out much hope for a return.
FF has suprised me before and i hope he does again.
until then can anyone help me out with an invite code to another vid store.
Im sure FF wont mind Wink

KEEPING THE FAITH

Ruffneckx: Yes I remember when you made that point and it has now been well taken by me. I TOTALLY agree with what you are saying here. IMO, all other commenters are in denial at this point. I fee that I have been taken since I am owed a resend of a pretty large quantity of videos. Med has commented on this in another post. Well said, Meds and all the best to you. Very Happy

Moving on: I have received a video source from my moM of all people. Well she's not really my mom, that why I spell her name a little differently. Laughing If you are intested in the video genre, send me a PM. I don't want to risk ruining the fun for all forum users by discussing the plots here.

I'm off to watch my new videos now....finallly. Rolling Eyes

rockerruth

rockerruth

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty invite codes

Post  RUFFNECKX Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm

hi
PM sent.
nearly forgot, Very Happy im already in another vid store and should have a code soon if any of my fellow members need one mail me.
used this store previously and never had any probs,got an order in now let you know how it goes.
cheers Very Happy

RUFFNECKX

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty Rockerruth

Post  FFXFFX Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi there just Pm"d you

FFXFFX

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Also sent a PM. I hope FF is ok. Neutral

Fuzz

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty Missing FF

Post  Buddie Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 am

Thought we'd have heard from him by now. Shocked I wish he'd let us know...
Might PM Ruth and Ruff too.

Buddie

Back to top Go down

Post  EgyRoma Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 am

I've been a customer of FF for a while but I never bothered to register here. I see that there are alternative vid stores available. As I'm a new member I'm unable to PM others. Could someone please send me some details in a PM? I'm desperate for some new films.

Cheers!

EgyRoma

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty I AM CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  RACER777 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

I AM CONFUSED AS YOU ALL ARE ABOUT FF. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY HAVE BEEN
HONEST WITH ME & I ALWAYS GOT MY VIDS AFTER SENDING THEM MY CASH.

I DO HOPE THEY COMEBACK BUT IF NOT WE WILL ALL NEED A NEW HONEST SOURCE FOR VIDS.

P.S. rockerruth I HAVE SENT YOU A PM SINCERELY, RACER777

RACER777

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty invite codes

Post  RUFFNECKX Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:38 pm

hi
guys my inbox is nearly full, i will get round to you all. afraid i will be giving to long standing members first.
by the way the code i have is for the private site of BM.
I believe BM is still going and a public site but may not send to U.K or U.S.A
why not try this site its the one i would be using if it wasnt for the hassle of pay methods they accept.
Sandport how are you,sorted ?if not mail me.

RUFFNECKX

Back to top Go down

Post  JAT Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Guess I'll go ahead and help out the needy too,

I know of a few places that ship worldwide no code needed etc. one even takes paypal. pm if interested.

JAT

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty JAT!!!!

Post  RACER777 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

I HAVE SENT YOU A PM FOR WORLDWIDE VID DELIVERIES.

TO SEND INO EMAIL: treasureisland777@gmail.com THANKS RACER777

RACER777

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyHammer Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:38 am

Hi everyone,

It's looking more and more likely that this operation could be drawing to a close. I hope not. I've been getting vids from FF for over a year and NEVER had any problems going either way.

After such a great service it sure seems out of character to just bail out but I guess it's also all too easy to do. It's the nature of the beast I guess Sad

If that isn't the case then I hope FF is alright and returns to prove us all wrong soon.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to share alternative options that deliver to UK I'd greatly appreciate it as I don't know of any other sources online. Feel free to email me at my hushmail account. Its happyhammer @ hushmail . com (no spaces)

Thanks guys

HappyHammer

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty Re: Where's FF

Post  rockerruth Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm

I don't think any of us are happy that FF hasn't returned. It has been a great service for all of us here.
I want to clear up my earlier post on this. I don't think this was an intentional break in service in any way. But whatever has happened has left a few of us hanging with lighter pockets than we would like.

Thinking about the "where's Waldo" pages from a few years back, here is my "Where's FF" take on things:

I think he found a warm, sunny place to vacation; he then found a way to make a living there and, not regretting having to return to Canada in January, he decided to stay. He's been so busy having fun that he forgot to send a message and tell US that.

Anyone else want to play "Where's FF"? Keep it nice and within the FF forum rules. Laughing

rockerruth

Back to top Go down

Post  JAT Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

My guess is he is sitting at home reading this thinking to himself "suckas i only sent you half your orders and now im not coming back" I kid, but seriously I think he just got out while he was ahead or is on an extended vacation, it's cold in canada and who wants to live in that. My winters are 70F, don't think i could handle that snow and cold weather.

JAT

Back to top Go down

Post  stoked Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:19 pm

The larger than normal amount of folks who didn't receive their full orders there at the end of the season has me a bit suspicious.

However, I must state that I did recieve all of my final orders in full, and I stocked up. So FF has done nothing but proper by me and I thank him for that.

I wish he'd resume operations. I sent a few of you a PM request for a lead to another source, I'd appreciate it if you'd reply.

Thanks and best wishes!

stoked

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty Cruise off Italy?

Post  Clevor Trever Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 am

We don't think he went on a cruise ship around Italy, do we? Shocked

Clevor Trever

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddie Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 am

It would be funny if the whole event hadn't been so tragic and easily avoidable...

Clevor Trever wrote:We don't think he went on a cruise ship around Italy, do we? Shocked

Buddie

Back to top Go down

Post  GAMER2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

I sure hope he wasn't on that cruise ship. I hope that captain spends many years in prison for his negligence and abandoning his ship while people drowned...what a terrible way to die. My sincere thoughts are with the victims and their families.
GAMER2
GAMER2

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddie Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Hear, hear!

Those unfortunate people should have been evacuated right away once the devastating consequences of that navigational mistake became apparent. Shocked

GAMER2 wrote:I sure hope he wasn't on that cruise ship. I hope that captain spends many years in prison for his negligence and abandoning his ship while people drowned...what a terrible way to die. My sincere thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Buddie

Back to top Go down

Where's FF? Empty other Vid stores

Post  JWW111 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm

I am an original customer when FF started this service back in July of 2010 and always got every one of my videos and always in a timely manner except for the last one when he ran the special and I only got half of my order but FF has always
had a resend policy and has always delivered to other members when they requested resends so his absence is alittle unsettling at this point but I am going to keep the faith alittle longer but until he arrives back or if he ever does I was wondering if some other members could email me at jww11@hush.com to give me alternatives to order videos and that ship to USA and that are reliable as I am out of Vids at this point and looking for something to fill in til FF gets back to
send me the other half of my order that I paid for and never recvd. Thx

JWW111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum