Friendlyface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 of 4 received

4 posters

Go down

4 of 4 received Empty 4 of 4 received

Post  Dino123 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi Folks,

Noticed a few people getting nervous about their deliveries so just thought id let everyone know I have received all 4 vidz. After a slight misunderstanding between myself & FF all but one were posted a week late but seem to arrived in Scotland pretty quickly. 5 days after posting. The first one posted seemed to take an extra week, so it seems there was a bit of a bottleneck in the post first few weeks in October that seemed to affect a lot of our deliveries.

I don't often post on the forum... as my own paranoia dictates I prefer to keep things on the QT, but I have been a member of THE luckiest little community on the web for about a year, and have now received countless deliveries, most arriving when I expect them, only one failed delivery the whole year (which FF quickly resent!) Sometimes the post runs excrutiatingly slow, other times lightning fast, but FF has never let me down yet.

To any noobs worried that they won't receive their vidz or thinking they've been scammed.... relax! U have found the best wee video shop there is, and you'll know all about it soon enough.

....... and with that I scurry back to my comfy couch and open a new video.

Dino

Dino123

Back to top Go down

4 of 4 received Empty Re: 4 of 4 received

Post  sandport Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:25 am

Hi Dino,

That's reassuring for all, the quiet man. Nice to see you posting and I hope you enjoy your videos.

All the best - Sandport
sandport
sandport

Back to top Go down

Post  captain jim Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 am

thanks for letting us know
captain jim
captain jim

Back to top Go down

Post  JustAnotherToker Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm

For people paranoid about using the forum I suggest using a VPN, it will change your ip when you browse the net making you completely anonymous. Cyberghost VPN is a good free one also Security Kiss, both of them keep logs for only 2 weeks so you have nothing to worry about.

JustAnotherToker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down