Friendlyface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Videos being offered

+4
IFORGOT
mags21
captain jim
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Current Videos being offered Empty Current Videos being offered

Post  Admin Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special has been canceled. I cant believe how much I just sold in 24 hours....I kid you not I just sold a month's worth of product in 24 hours!! Do not send any money via WU, and do not load your debit cards unless I have given you the green light to do so. I would have never guessed that you guys would have bought so much in 24 hours....my jaw is on the floor right now with how much was just bought. This offer might be brought back on after the 20th, but I need to stop taking any new orders because I know there is still more mail arriving over the next week. Thanks for the business guys, but please....do NOT load any money onto your cards from this moment on, and no requesting WU info for new orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the balance of November, there is only one video #1 being offered. It is DP.

Normally 28 copies of this video are $300 Canadian. Until the inventory is sold out, these 28 copies will only cost you $220 Canadian. 56 copies are $420. 112 copies are $800.

If you are paying by debit card, I will withdraw $220 from the ATM.

If you are paying by Western Union, you only need to hand the teller the equivalent of $220 Canadian. I will absorb the Western Union fees and currency exchange fees as well.

Members hopefully will realize that I have never reduced the prices in the last year and a half, and hopefully will never have to in the future. This is a one time event, and should be taken advantage of. My pain is your gain.

All my belongings go into storage while I am away, and I do not want this inventory sitting unattended in some storage facility while I am away for obvious reasons.

I am unsure how many people will take advantage of this offer, but since my main goal is to blow out all of these videos before going on vacation, the possibility exists that I may be sold out of videos before November 27th, which was the date that I had previously told debit card customers that they could order. With this in mind, I encourage debit card customers not to wait until the very last moment if they plan on placing their final order for the year.

Specific instructions regarding Western Union will be sent to anybody who wishes to place an order via this payment method. Just send me an email asking for instructions once you are ready to order.

Western Union is only being offered for 28 videos or larger for many reasons.

Reason #1- Since 14 videos normally costs $180, nobody in their right mind would choose this option instead of the 28 video option.

Reason #2- I do not want to go across town to pick up orders which are smaller than this....quite simply, its not worth the effort to travel to WU for $75 worth of videos.

Reason #3- The smaller net amount of payments coming into me in Vancouver the better. I feel much better going into the WU offices picking up 3 payments of a couple hundred bucks than I do picking up twice as many payments.

So the WU option is only being offered for 28 videos or larger.

Customers can still send in cash payments until the 20th for smaller order amounts if they wish.

Since pricing is slightly different for customers in various countries, I will happily give each of you an exact price via email for November orders.

Please only email me regarding Western Union if and when you are ready to order within 24 hours of sending the email. I will need to provide each of you a name to send the payment to, as well as a security question and answer which will need to be included with the payment since I will not be showing ID to the representatives at Western Union. After your payment has been sent to me, you will be provided with a MCTN# from Western Union (just a tracking number to identify the payment).

Feel free to ask questions below regarding this temporary payment option, and temporary pricing structure.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://friendlyface.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Current Videos being offered Empty Re: Current Videos being offered

Post  captain jim Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 pm

man what an offer, anybody here ever try DP vid before?
captain jim
captain jim

Back to top Go down

Post  mags21 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

I viewed it once before and sent in another order 12 days ago when there was other choices. It kept me glued to my chair for 2 hours. I can't believe you would not also enjoy this video.
mags21
mags21

Back to top Go down

Post  IFORGOT Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:15 pm

captain jim wrote:man what an offer, anybody here ever try DP vid before?

I watched the DP earlier this year, around April or so & the vid was top-notch... better than the Sour D that was available the year prior. It'd be foolish not to take the guy up on the offer, I just sent an email & txt to my buddy saying that we should split a 28 video order 50/50. The FX, in case any of you that haven't tried, are very energetic, diesel like with nothing but PUNGENT coming to mind. The video is definitely an action-packed hard-hitter that a fan of movies may pass out to ;D

IFORGOT

Back to top Go down

Post  yeamon Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 pm

wow!! what an amazing offer!! Very Happy

yeamon

Back to top Go down

Post  captain jim Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:23 pm

IFORGOT wrote: I just sent an email & txt to my buddy saying that we should split a 28 video order 50/50.

same here lol
captain jim
captain jim

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nice Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Last edited by Mr Nice on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nice
Mr Nice

Back to top Go down

Post  mags21 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Mr Nice wrote:@ Mags21 - Love your avatar buddy!! Twisted Evil

Best wishes,

Mr Nice

Thanks Mr Nice, like your avatar also, can't go wrong with the Dead.
mags21
mags21

Back to top Go down

Post  KD420 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:22 pm

hoping to take advantage of this deal soon!

KD420

Back to top Go down

Post  rockerruth Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Gee Friendly Face, I could have saved you a lot of pain. I have been an inventory manager for longer than I care to admit. You could have shipped that inventory to me to hold for you while you are on vacation. Very Happy Of course there might have been a little "shrinkage".... Very Happy
Seriously, hope you get all the business handled and have a well deserved vacation!

rockerruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 pm

rockerruth wrote:Gee Friendly Face, I could have saved you a lot of pain. I have been an inventory manager for longer than I care to admit. You could have shipped that inventory to me to hold for you while you are on vacation. Very Happy Of course there might have been a little "shrinkage".... Very Happy
Seriously, hope you get all the business handled and have a well deserved vacation!

Thanks. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and a great New Year.

Admin
Admin

https://friendlyface.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down